Friday, August 21, 2015

35 weeks!




how far?  35 WEEKS!!

size of baby? coconut - says the app. but apparently homeboy is measuring a bit bigger than normal.

weight gain? Honestly, it's been really hard accepting weight gain during these last nine months or so. So every time i go to the Dr. I cover up the scale so I can't see it.....So I can't really tell ya how much I've gained.


sleep?  Sleep is fine as long as I am SURROUNDED by pillows. One behind my back, One in front and under my belly, One in between my legs and the one I normally sleep with. 


best moment of the week?  Knowing i only have 5 weeks left of being pregnant! I can't wait to finally start figuring out a "schedule" with this little one. And also my baby shower! So much love for my little one, it makes me want to cry thinking about it.


worst moment of the week?  I've been having braxton hicks throughout the week and let me tell ya, they aren't the most comfortable things in the world....

happy or moody?  either happy or crying.  

food cravings?  sweets, chocolate and water

movement?  The movement feels like it never stops, which is a good thing. But can be a little annoying while i'm trying to work :) 

stretch marks? nope and hopefully wont get any (fingers-crossed) 


symptoms? can't breathe. need to pee all the time. normal food doesn't sound good. I want to sleep all the time. I waddle while walking. Random pains down there that feel like he is just going to jump out. (tmi?) 
People weren't joking when they said the first & last month are the hardest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment