Tuesday, January 5, 2016

3 Month Old Baby Bear!

Sunday was a very heart warming day. Mostly because my baby Bear had his baby blessing. Which my adorable husband did such a very good job at, even if he was nervous beyond belief. His entire family was there and bits and parts of mine were as well.

The night before I had prayed over and over again begging that Bear would be asleep during it, for fear that if he wasn't, he would just scream and coo during the entire thing. Which is what normally happens when he is awake. Thankfully, he fell asleep right before it happened! I had my mom use her amazing skills and make his baby blessing outfit. Which turned out to be the most adorable baby boy blessing outfit and was absolutely perfect for Bear.




Our hearts are so very full for this little man and for everyone that showed up that day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment