Thursday, January 8, 2015

Whoa, 2015!

Holy Cow, it is already 2015.
Okay, so here's a little update with us, the VDG'S.
There is still nothing to do here in (little city in Florida). No joke. We are lucky enough to have Walmart.....Some people call our area, "Southern Alabama". What?!  If we want anything that's not from Walmart, we have take an hour drive to where normal life actually is.
So just like every weekend, we took an hour drive to Pensacola and stopped at Hobby Lobby. That store just maybe the death of me. My husband now understands where our money goes. Oops.
But, no worries. Because of that, we now have an almost fully decorated apartment. Which is such a relief. I work from home, so I am surrounded by the, what was, blank space.(Get it, Taylor swift has a song called that too, which my husband likes listening too.) So, I figured it was slightly important to make our apartment feel like a home. One, that not only would I enjoy spending all day in but also a place where my husband feels comfortable and wants to be. Which in all honesty, it has been slightly difficult to "mesh" our ideas together as to how we want our apartment to look. I wanted sequins and gold,  while he wanted navy blues and browns. We agreed on the basic's. Black, white, silver and cream with a mix of gold. :) He was at first, hesitant. Until we found these gems at hobby lobby. Now he loves our front room just as much as I do. 



Obsessed. 



***Also, check out my new VDG make-up page located at the top***

No comments:

Post a Comment