Friday, March 27, 2015

Monthly Update: March






Baby Size: 
little peanut is about 3 1/2 inches long. And supposedly the size of a sweet Georgia peach.

I'm Feeling: 
Better than what I was a couple of weeks ago. Still feel nausea every now and again but for the most part that has gone away. Feeling more energetic everyday but with the traveling I've been doing, I'm super exhausted this week. And have constant headaches

Food love:

cereal, star-bursts, water, and most fruits 

Food Hate:
Veggie/Turkey Burgers. (oh gosh, the thought of those are making me gag as we speak)

3 Pro of March:
  • Almost to the 2nd Trimester
  • Flew to Arizona and back
  • Morning sickness has been put to ease.
3 Cons of march:

  • Can't sleep through the night.
  • Don't have much of a belly yet
  • Constantly needing to pee
Currently living in: 
Comfy/stretchy pants - Long dresses 

Looking Forward To:
Having an actual baby bump instead of the bloating bump. And also, when I can finally sleep normal without my back hurting

Dreaming about:
Oh goodness, I dream about all my fears. I've woken up almost in tears a couple of times. I have to lay there and remind myself that it wasn't real even though everything seemed so vivid in my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment