Thursday, April 23, 2015

Five Things

Since I work from home and pretty much stay inside our apartment all day long, its hard to find beauty in each day. Especially when you sit in front of your computer for 8 or so hours. So lately, I've been trying to find things that have made me happy or have made my day. 



1.) Cereal! I know in my last post I said I couldn't remember what I was craving this pregnancy but how could i forget the one thing that i HAVE to eat everyday. Cereal. Those first couple of week when I couldn't eat hardly anything, you better bet your bottom dollar that I could eat cereal. let me re-phrase, I could inhale cereal and still do.


2.) Fresh Fruit. I'm so glad my baby is liking fruit just as much as his momma. Especially bananas! Those are a huge hit over here at the VDG's. I think I go buy banana's twice a week? 


3.) Enjoying my time with my husband. He works 12-14 hour days so when I get a chance to just sit and enjoy being with him, i soak it all up. 


4.) Pregnancy is weird. One day I'll wake up with hardly a tummy and the next i'm booming. However, without fail, every time I work out my bump is out and about by the end. 
(ignore my workout outfit of the day) 

5.) This post about pregnancy. Although, I am not about to give birth, I can relate to a few of things mentioned and somehow find solace in her writing about pregnancy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment