Monday, April 13, 2015

Baby VDG



how far?  16 Weeks

size of baby? size of a pickle


weight gain? So far 3 pounds


sleep?  Its gotten better but still seem to wake up at least once during the night and need a pillow to put in between my legs


best moment of the week?  We found out our little nugget is a boy!!


worst moment of the week?  I literally pee ALL the time & my hormones got in the way on thursday.... one moment I was mad and the next i was crying.... 

happy or moody?  I'm actually pretty happy. There was only one day last week that i was "moody" 

food cravings?  oh man, my husband detects my cravings more than i do.... I wish i could remember what im craving

movement? i don't think i've had any movement, yet


showing? Still mostly only in the mornings. I'll wake up with a little baby belly. Other than that you can't really tell.


stretch marks? nope.

symptoms? only symptoms i can think of is that I have to pee, constantly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment