Thursday, May 21, 2015

Our sweet little dude



how far?  21 Weeks and 3 days

size of baby? size of a banana


weight gain? So far 15


sleep?  Sleep is tricky. I need a pillow behind my back and inbetween my legs and one under my belly. I am highly considering getting a pregnancy pillow. They just sound like heaven


best moment of the week?  I got to see our little dude today! His cute little face sure knows how to make me tear up. 


worst moment of the week?  Almost peeing my pants while running on the treadmill.

happy or moody?  hahahaha....

food cravings?  Cereal is still a HUGE hit. Randomly a hamburger and lots of mexican food. Which, unfortunately, I can't seem to get my hands on due to our current location. stupid florida

movement? Little one really likes to kick my bladder. 


showing? You know it! Pregnancy clothes are in full force over here. As well as taking my husbands shirts :) 


stretch marks? nope.

symptoms? Occasional back pain, peeing ALL the time, and some days i get hit with pure exhaustion by 4pm. Oh, and I just happen to look like a whale. *High five for not thinking that my tummy could get this big or the milkers..*

1 comment:

  1. I seriously love you and this babe! You're going to make the best momma BFF!

    ReplyDelete