Wednesday, June 3, 2015

23 Week Update



how far?  23 weeks and two days

size of baby? size of a large mango


weight gain? So far 20


sleep?  Sleep is STILL tricky. Some nights, i just cannot get comfortable. And/or I'll wake up at 2 and stay awake for couple of hours...just laying there. I do believe insomnia has made its 
appearance

best moment of the week?  (technically last week)  My husband FINALLY felt him kick! Little one has been stubborn when it comes to dad trying to feel him move. Little one will completely stop moving once Kurt puts his hand on my belly to try and feel him. Its actually been kind of comical but little one decided it was time dad felt him as well :)


worst moment of the week?  Heart burn & acid reflex. Gosh, those things suck. - also getting homesick. 

happy or moody?  Oh goodness, my poor husband....i'm more just moody, its like my mind can't choose if i'm happy, mad or want to cry...

food cravings?  Pizza & shaved ice! Also, the yummy turkey, avocado blt from panera

movement? He still LOVES kicking my bladder, all day every day!


showing? Yup, still showing :) Funny how people are just now noticing that I'm pregnant. 


stretch marks? One, on the milkers.....

symptoms? Using the bathroom, constantly. Also, my bed is a little on the higher side, so I kinda have to roll off my bed in order to get out of it. :) I feel like a giant ball is attached to me and makes it ten times harder to get up haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment