Monday, July 24, 2017

Surprise!

Oops - it's been a few months...or a year. But here I am and with some big news. We are expecting baby VDG #2! 



I realized that I liked documenting my pregnancy here. It is somewhere that I can quickly jot things down and have it for a long time. So here I am sitting at 11 weeks and hopefully will be better at keeping up on this. I found out actually while Kurt was in Sacramento, CA for two weeks. I was sitting at work one day and realized that I was late. So this little nugget is due Feb 10th, 2018!


how far?  11 Weeks

size of baby? size of a a cute little fig 


weight gain? So far 6 pounds


sleep?  Sleep isn't bad yet, just need one pillow in between  my legs. However, I want a pregnancy pillow to make it heavenly though. 


best moment of the week?  I am finally starting to not feel sick all the time


worst moment of the week?   I want to sleep ALL the time. Which makes me feel awful that I can't do a lot with my little bear. 

happy or moody?  I'm actually pretty happy still - just tired 

food cravings?  Smoothies and fruit juice 

movement? No movement yet


showing? Negative - just VERY bloated 


stretch marks? My legs. 

symptoms?  My symptoms have been pretty mellow this week. Just very tired as I've mentioned a couple of times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment