Tuesday, August 29, 2017

16 Weeks!


It's a girl! 


I still cannot believe that I am going to have a girl! I woke up today just in aw of how lucky I truly got. The Van De Graaff's do not make girls as much as they do boys. To clarify, we have 12 nephews and 3 nieces. So that should just show you that girls are a very rare species around here. Although, I will admit that I feel like i'm going to go into my next appointment in four weeks and my baby will have become "well endowed" if you know what I mean. But I'm also going to hope and pray she stays a "she". 

how far?  16 Weeks

size of baby? size of a pickle


weight gain? Does this really need to be a question? I have no idea haha 


sleep?  Sleep isn't as good as it used to be - I have three pillows currently. One for my legs, one for my tummy area and my regular pillow 


best moment of the week?  Baby #2 is a GIRL! 


worst moment of the week?  My husband and I went on a little staycation over the weekend and we were sitting outside enjoying the weather and I just started crying!! Like eyes puffy and nose running. 


happy or moody?  Happy -  I am just so tired all the time. 

food cravings?  I crave smoothies and fruit juices all the time I also crave the taste of a redbull (don't worry, i haven't had a red bull since before i was pregnant) 

movement?  Little tiny flutters here and there


showing?  Yes - I feel like i look more like i'm 20 weeks than 16. 


stretch marks? My legs - per usual

symptoms? Frequently peeing and exhaustion all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment