Friday, October 27, 2017

25 Weeks







how far?  25 Weeks

size of baby?  Same size as the head of cauliflower  


weight gain? This question is still awful 


sleep?   Sleep is starting to suck - I can't breathe haha


best moment of the week? 
 I feel her constantly now! Which I'm really starting to enjoy the kicks more than I did when i was pregnant with Bear. And I actually have energy to go walking and exercise more. 


worst moment of the week?  I have to concentrate so hard on not peeing my pants when i sneeze.

happy or moody?  Moody - holy crap. Poor Kurt. I can't control these emotions. 

food cravings?  Not necessarily cravings, i just am not a fan of any meat this pregnancy. (besides ikea meatballs)

movement?  Yes, LOTS! The kicks seem to be increasing by the day 


showing?  LOL - duh.


stretch marks?  Legs and the ladies. 

symptoms? Still peeing alot, i'm starting to not be able to breath as easily so aka i snore when i sleep :) 



(bears costume)
(little bear and indy at vertuccio farms)


No comments:

Post a Comment