Monday, December 11, 2017

31 Weeks






how far? 31 Weeks and 3 days

size of baby?  Size of a coconut and about 3 1/2 pounds


weight gain? Listen, this question will always be the worst question to ask a pregnant lady.


sleep?   Was great for a few days and then went straight to real crappy


best moment of the week? 
I made our appointment to get  3D ultrasound!


worst moment of the week?    I  found out I'm low in iron so I have to take pills for that.


happy or moody?  I feel like i'm pretty happy but also really needy


food cravings?  Juice, sweets and coke.

movement?  Oh you better believe it.


showing?  Yes, yes and yes


stretch marks?  Still the legs as far as i can see

symptoms?  Peeing constantly, uncomfortable in any position I'm in, sleep sucks but i want to nap all the time, and I have the worst pain down there....

No comments:

Post a Comment