Monday, February 19, 2018

39 Weeks




how far? 39 Weeks and 3 days

size of baby?   Baby is as big as a pumpkin


weight gain?  I really hate knowing how much I gain during pregnancy and I let my Dr's know not to tell me... however this Dr seems to ignore that or not care and they just blurt it out


sleep?  Sleep sucks. I sleep for a couple of hours and wake up


best moment of the week? 
 I have had a few contractions! Which could be good or I could just be thinking i'm having contractions haha 


worst moment of the week?    Im still pregnant 


happy or moody?  Tonight I was pretty moody. Sorry Kurt 

food cravings?  Pizza

movement?  I'm not sure how much room is left in there for her because I feel her move but not as much.


showing?  LOL yes


stretch marks?  Still the legs as far as i can see 

symptoms? Contractions, my belly has gotten lower and I have acid reflux/heart burn




(This was taken the night before I had Arrow. My belly was definitely a lot lower than the picture at the top and I was feeling miserable and off. I could tell something was going on)

No comments:

Post a Comment