Monday, January 22, 2018

37 Weeks





how far? 37 weeks and 2 days

size of baby?  Size of the head of lettuce and about 7lbs


weight gain?  HORRIBLE QUESTION


sleep?   It's off and on. Some nights I have the best sleep ever, others I wake up a lot and have to readjust to try to get comfortable


best moment of the week? 
I made it to 37 weeks - Full Term


worst moment of the week?    I'm full term, aka, this baby needs to come out.


happy or moody?  Pretty happy most of the time. I do get moody towards my husband alot haha

food cravings?  Ice cream and homemade cookies

movement?  Strong movement


showing?  Very much so


stretch marks?  Still the legs as far as i can see

symptoms? I pee all the time, I have sciatic pain in my lower back that affects when I walk to  or when i need to bend over. I can't breath that well. I can't lay flat at all. I can't fit my clothes, I have acid reflex again. Basically all the symptoms 


A few photos from this past weekend! Thanks Darian Clouse for the photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment